Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Need Senpai To Make Kokoro Go Doki Doki~ (Craigslist Post)

I guess this is what you call 'clickbait'? This is something I wouldn't resort to unless I was desperate..

I'm desperate.

I'm a mercenary for hire and willing to do almost anything for cash. I know the title was very misleading but I didn't want to put out "POOR MERCENARY FOR HIRE!!! NEED MONEY FAST!!!" because that would've been too obvious and most likely no one would want to read it...
I have trained almost my entire life to complete even the most arduous of tasks. You want someone dead within a week? I can do it within 24 hours.. Someone did you wrong and you want them to apologize, grovel at your feet, and beg for mercy? I can find hundreds of ways to torture a human being in the most gruesome, painful way possible..

Not satisfied yet? Why don't you shoot me an e-mail?

-First name only
-Do not state your location
-Feel free to give any information you please in the e-mail
-Give me 2 hours

When I find you.. I hope you're willing to make a deal with a reasonable sum of payment. I wouldn't go through all that trouble to receive nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment